I remember celebrating Juneteenth as a teenager in Oceanside, California. We had a huge festival every year with Afrocentric vendors, tons of good food and plenty of music. It saddens me that everyone didn't have that experience, but with this Sweatshirt you can educate others on the real history of independence in America and celebrate our Ancestors in the process.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem